Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hege's adventures in the kitchen continues

I love hotpot and since I have had it at Chang's place in Brisbane I knew, in theory, that it was possible to make it at home. It just looked like a lot of effort and a little too complicated for my liking. But I finally tried it and it turned out to be surprisingly easy:

1. Wait for water to boil
2. Add hot pot sauce/base
3. Add food
4. Wait two-three minutes for food to cook
5. Eat

Of course this dish does require access to a well equipped Asian supermarket where you can buy the hot pot base, Asian vegetables, dumplings, sliced meat and sea food balls. If you have to make the food from scratch it would probably take a bit longer. Or maybe a lot.

2 comments:

AnneGro said...

Dette hørtes jo ganske enkelt ut:)og noe for neste års lillejulaften:)

Marie said...

hege! har du en mail? eg tror eg har mysta an. for me ska innom brisbane, hadde vert kjekt aa treffas?:)