Monday, May 03, 2010

College Days

My American college life is almost over. All that remains is to hand in a few assignments and pack up my room. It has been a fun couple of months, but I am ready to move on. My entire world these past months has been the NKU campus. Besides my trips to Miami and Chicago, I have only left NKU a few times to go the movies or to get my hair cut. Not that I have been in need of anything, the campus really is a small world in itself, but I think if stay here any longer I will go a little crazy.

The NKU campus, with its beautiful gray buildings. Spring definitely improved the rather dull-looking campus though, with its flowers and greenery.


One of NKU's many fine dog sculptures. I think they are a part of a student art project, but I am not completely sure. Some of them are cute, while others are downright creepy.

Creepy: They are placed in various locations around the campus lake, and look real enough to give you a fright after dark.


I am sick of the cafeteria food, which tend to vary greatly in quality. Since I am living in a dorm without a full kitchen, I have to have a meal plan. With my meal plan I can eat 15 meals a week  at the college diner. The food was great the day this picture was taken and the theme was "breakfast at night".

I think the staff is a little overworked  at the moment. The conveyor belt concept is clearly not working, as the dishes pile up quicker than they can remove it. 

3 comments:

AnneGro said...

Så fort tiden går:) Har du fått ordnet plass og bo i NY for sommeren? Her skinner forøvrig solen:)

Unknown said...

Ja, me broren te Sally sin kjereste sin venn :) Der komme et brev fra skandibanken du ma scanna te meg nar te det komme.

Nile said...

Absolutely fantastic blog!