Monday, February 26, 2007

Back to Uni

First day of the semester. I have bought a bike(!) and I'm now riding to Uni. It is purple and has pretty flowery stickers on it. With my speed it takes about 20-25 min to get there, but I don't exactly exhaust myself. The downside of this (I know I'm vain), is "helmet hair". It is illegal to ride a bike in Australia without a helmet, so I guess I'll just have to live with it.

My subjects this year are:
1. Reporting
2. Australian Political Institutions
3. Introduction to Media Studies
4. Personal and Social Identities

This gives me a total of 12 hours contact per week, which is pretty good.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! ("Helmet hair")

Maria.

AnneGro said...

Trenger du refleksvest? Jeg kan skaffe:)

Anonymous said...

DET HØRES UT SOM OM FERIEN ER SLUTT OG ALVORET HAR KOMMET!!! fARFAR SIER DET HØRES UT SOM DU BEGYNNER Å BLI GAMMEL! kLEM FRA PERSOKK.

Unknown said...

I går va der så varmt at eg knapt klarte trø nok d å få pedalane te å gå rondt. I dag e der øveskya så d komme nok te å gå me lysets hastighet.

Anonymous said...

hilse fra Kine og co
Kjekt og se bilder av deg og nå er vi på tur til Gran Canaria!!:) Stig skal også være, men Atle må være hjemme til revyen. Gleder meg til å se deg igjen soon!!<3<3
Klem Farmor og Kine

Anonymous said...

Hallo Hege,

Nice to see you on your blog. As far as I see see you have a good time downunder.
In Luxembourg spring starts to show its nose and today we had already 18 degrees. I guess less than you.

Best greatings from Luxembourg

Marc

Anonymous said...

GRATULERER MED 20 - årsdagen din Hege. Kos deg masse:-)

Oss i Bakken 10