Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Det er deilig å være norsk

- i Danmark*.

Most of you have probably heard it through the grapevine, but just to confirm – I will be spending most of the next two years in Aarhus studying a Master of Corporate Communication. And please do not ask me what that involves, my knowledge of it is pretty vague. At the moment I am searching for a place to live, so if you by any chance have a small apartment in Aarhus for rent…

Also, I am coming home on Friday 31 July and Vas is joining me on Monday 3 August for a week or two in Norway. We have a deep wish to visit the hytte in Tranvag. Is that possible?

*It’s wonderful to be Norwegian in Denmark. It is the slogan of a long running advertising campaign trying to lure Norwegians to spend their next holiday in Denmark.

3 comments:

AnneGro said...

vi gleder oss:)

Vasos said...

Vasos is coming! When people ask me Hvor er du? I can say Jeg er Denmark or Norway!

Anonymous said...

Hei! Så veldig hyggelig at dere vil til Tranevåg. We look forward to it!! Varmebølge slår oss nesten ut- 30 grader er ikke hverdagskost. Hatt Atle og Fredrik på formiddags. Kjekt. Drar tilbake til sjø og snekkerier på hytta. Blir vel vår ferie, Kjekt at du er på bloggen igjen. Trampe er jo ikke mer, heller. Klem farmor farfar hilser.