Sunday, November 26, 2006

Leaving Australia today

Flying to Sydney at 13.15 today and then to London. Will stay in London for a couple of days to visit my South African friend, Lisa. Will be home in dear old Norway on Friday December 1.

Have spent the last week organizing my new room, shopping and doing tourist stuff. Managed to get a nasty cold, so that pretty much prevented me from going to the beach=( Almost rid if it now, but I'm sure it will emerge again in London. I'm not quite sure if I'm prepared for this change of weather.

Christmas in Brisbane






Just some photos from uni




3 comments:

Cathrin said...

go tur te london... så snakkes me nok når du komme heim:D

Anonymous said...

Glede oss te du komme, Hege! - Te julestemning i Åsveien=) sjøl om dårr ikkje akkurat e julestemning her med våre 11 varmegrader.

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Greetings Hege,

The University at Brisbane looks impressive. Nice photos. I hope your studies go well.

Russ:)